Talent Acquisition Specialist
Dorsal Health is reshaping healthcare to free 50 million Americans from chronic pain and musculoskeletal conditions such as spine pain, arthritis, workplace injuries, and opioid addiction. Our end-to-end clinical care model combines technology with a human touch to provide members with on-demand access to elite specialists, empathetic care teams, and personalized treatment programs. We’re backed by top Silicon Valley venture capitalists and founders of the fastest-growing digital health startups.
About the role:
We’re entering an exciting period of high growth following our latest round of funding. As our first internal Talent Acquisition hire, you’ll partner closely with the founders and leadership team to strategically recruit talent for various mission-critical openings across our Engineering, Product, Sales, Clinical Care Delivery, and Operations functions. You’ll operate an efficient talent acquisition pipeline and deliver an industry-leading candidate experience. You’ll be the face of Dorsal Health to prospective hires, educating them about the company, assessing fit, and guiding top candidates swiftly through our pipeline.
What you'll do:
- Own full-cycle recruiting through the sourcing, screening, interviewing, and offer stages
- Source exceptional talent with differentiated and creative strategies to build diverse talent pipelines across multiple foundational roles
- Develop customized outreach templates and strategies to improve engagement rates when recruiting top talent in competitive markets
- Identify and pursue out-of-the-box methods for finding needle-in-the-haystack candidates and hidden gems with unconventional backgrounds
- Quarterback hiring negotiations and evangelize Dorsal Health’s vision and growth potential to close key roles
- Support strategic initiatives such as building employer brand, spearheading interview process improvements, and configuring recruiting systems
What you have:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (preferably in a fast-growing startup environment)
- Expertise with industry-standard platforms (e.g., LinkedIn Recruiter, AngelList, Indeed, Dice)
- Ability to source candidates through innovative methods outside of LinkedIn Recruiter and InMail (e.g., GitHub, Stack Overflow, Google X-Ray search, boolean search, direct networking, alumni associations, etc.)
- Superb interpersonal abilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High sense of urgency, attention to detail, and motivation to succeed
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding your recruiting KPIs
What you'll gain:
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive healthcare, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans
- Generous PTO policy and 10 paid national holidays
- Remote-friendly culture with local in-person office hubs and coworking
- Unbounded career growth and leadership opportunities as the company scales
Dorsal Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Employer. We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?