Business Operations Manager
Dorsal Health is reshaping healthcare to free 50 million Americans from chronic pain and musculoskeletal conditions such as spine pain, arthritis, workplace injuries, and opioid addiction. Our end-to-end clinical care model combines technology with a human touch to provide members with on-demand access to elite specialists, empathetic care teams, and personalized treatment programs. We’re backed by top Silicon Valley venture capitalists and founders of the fastest-growing digital health startups.
About the role:
As we enter a period of significant growth, we’re seeking an entrepreneurial Business Operations Manager to build and lead a multi-faceted operations function that will form a foundational part of our business. This individual will partner closely with the founders to spearhead our day-to-day operations, lead a diverse array of core growth initiatives critical to the company’s success, and recruit and manage a dedicated team to enable continued scaling.
What you'll do:
- Partner with our founders to identify and execute on all manner of ops initiatives, such as…
- Scaling our provider network and clinical operations to ensure that we can continue to deliver best-in-class care as we rapidly add new geographies, modalities, and conditions
- Running our direct-to-consumer business – systematizing and automating core workflows while devising creative ways to optimize retention, CAC, and the overall patient experience
- Directing product-oriented content development initiatives to enable the rollout of an array of clinical pathways spanning chronic pain, workplace injuries, ergonomics, and more
- Achieving significant regulatory milestones – such as provider licensing and insurance credentialing – while deploying a substantial budget allocated for regulatory matters
- Building, mentoring, and leading a talented team of operators to mirror your success
What you have:
- 2+ years of startup operating experience, ideally in the healthcare industry
- Keen problem-solving ability and extreme tenacity
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to show great attention to detail, but also to know which situations call for that ability
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Self-starter mindset and ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong personal alignment with Dorsal Health's patient-centric mission to revolutionize pain management and fight opioid dependency
What you’ll gain:
- Highly competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing startup
- Comprehensive healthcare, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans
- Generous PTO policy and 10 paid national holidays
- Remote-friendly culture with local in-person office hubs and coworking
- Exciting career growth opportunities including the ability to have a key role in shaping how we define and scale our business
- The ability to impact patient lives at scale, combat the opioid crisis, and build a more equitable and effective healthcare system
Dorsal Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Employer. We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?