Dorsal Health is reshaping healthcare to free 50 million Americans from chronic pain and musculoskeletal conditions such as spine pain, arthritis, workplace injuries, and opioid addiction. Our end-to-end clinical care model combines technology with a human touch to provide members with on-demand access to elite specialists, empathetic care teams, and personalized treatment programs. We’re backed by top Silicon Valley venture capitalists and founders of the fastest-growing digital health startups.
About the role:
As we enter a period of significant growth, we’re seeking an entrepreneurial Clinical Director to lead our care delivery initiatives and expand treatment capabilities to meet consumer demand. This individual will spearhead our day-to-day clinical operations and work directly with the founders to establish the gold standard of virtual care for pain management, physical medicine, and workers’ compensation.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with our founders to define and implement best-in-class clinical practices based on the latest research for our growing suite of care pathways and treatment modalities
- Provide world-class virtual care and phenomenal user experiences to patients suffering from a wide variety of chronic pain and musculoskeletal disorders
- Aid the development of strategic growth plans to enter new market segments and ensure sustained competitive differentiation
- Build and manage a dedicated team of specialist providers – including PM&R and pain management doctors, physical therapists, and health coaches – to mirror your success
- Remain up-to-date on rapidly changing telehealth norms, trends, and best practices
What you have:
- MD degree and board certification in a relevant specialty (physical medicine and rehabilitation, pain management, etc)
- Deep clinical expertise in musculoskeletal health and pain medicine spanning preventive care, acute injury treatment, chronic pain management, workers’ compensation, and more
- Availability to work 20-40 hours each week, partially in-person in New York City
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented startup environment
- Self-starter mindset and ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to pick up new state medical licenses (cost covered by Dorsal Health)
- Active licenses in NY, CA, TX, FL are a plus
What you'll gain:
- Highly competitive salary and exciting revenue-sharing opportunity in a fast-growing startup
- Comprehensive healthcare, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans
- Generous PTO policy and 10 paid national holidays
- Remote-friendly culture with local in-person office hubs and coworking
- Exciting career growth opportunities such as building and managing our broader clinical team and national multi-specialty provider network
- The ability to impact patient lives at scale, combat the opioid crisis, and build a more equitable and effective healthcare system
Dorsal Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Employer. We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?