Solutions Architect, Partnerships
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
The Solutions Architect, Strategic Partnerships will be a key deal and partnership design strategist. They will serve as a thought leader and resident expert on product offering questions, technical integrations, success stories and general industry knowledge for the partnerships team and prospective partners. They will do this by providing expertise through presentations, product demonstrations, and RFPs. They will serve as a bridge between Product Management, Implementation, Member Success, Customer Success, Product Marketing and our GTM teams.
The Solutions Consulting team is a small, highly focused team of seasoned professionals who are trusted advisors to cross-functional team members. With a birds-eye-view across employer, health plan, and partner prospects, the Solutions Consultants identify, apply, and share best practices with their colleagues.
- 4-6 years of professional experience in partner and/or customer-facing role in health and benefits and/or 4-6 years experience as a Solutions Consultant/Architect in digital health and benefits
- Experience building partnerships that require net new product solutions and/or technical integrations
- Strong strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills; solution-oriented
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information and messages to a broad and diverse audience, including internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, fast-changing environment; organized, diligent, and self-motivated
- Passion for Carrot Fertility’s mission
- Basic understanding of eligibility files, SSO, and API as it relates to how benefits partners integrate with one another (you will have a close working relationship with Product for support)
- Ability to prioritize when balancing building solutions that meet an immediate partnership need and scoping future product needs based on partner trends and patterns
- Experience delivering an engaging and impactful product demo while articulating the value for all stakeholders (members, partners, employers)
- Comfortable solutioning and designing with an external partner by taking into consideration all internal and external perspectives
- Excels at working cross-functionally (BI, Product/Eng, Implementation) and is able effectively influence decision making
- Ability to adopt a continuous improvement mindset and actively contribute to the processes and procedures of the Solutions Consulting and larger Commercial team
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $155,000-$175,000. Actual compensation, including variable compensation, may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.