Member Success Operations Junior Analyst, Quality Assurance (French Speaking)
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform for women, who are often at the center of fertility care decisions and consequences. Plus, Carrot serves people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives.
We seek a Member Success Operations Junior Analyst, Quality Control to support our rapidly growing Operations team in a collaborative and dynamic environment. In this role, you will perform daily and weekly quality assurance reviews on our member-facing staff’s interactions using defined evaluative procedures and steps. This is a non-technical role and does not involve performing quality reviews on software, the user experience, or code.
We are looking for someone with experience and a passion for performing quality assurance reviews. Your role will be crucial to our team of Care Navigators, Care Advocates, and Claims Processors’ success, ensuring they provide an exceptional and consistent experience with our members. You should have a strong penchant for documenting and maintaining reference materials, performing quality reviews on front-facing support individuals, the ability and desire to learn and adapt to new operational tools quickly, and have cross-functional skills to work with other departments and leaders. You must be able to work within deadlines and have the flexibility to support special projects as needed. This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Member Success Operations Manager, Quality Control. Key responsibilities include:
- (85%) Perform daily and weekly quality reviews of Care Navigators and Claims Processors. You will perform a defined number of quality reviews for each member-facing staff and on a defined cadence, subject to business needs.
- (5%)Attend Quality Team Calibration sessions weekly to align on expectations with peers and Manager.
- (5%) Document and escalate recurring trends to your manager for further collaboration with the Member Success and Learning & Development teams.
- (5%) Collaborate with your manager to improve, update, and implement quality control plans for our member-facing staff.
- Manage and update our internal wiki with up-to-date documentation on our offering, product expansion, and processes.
You will join our fast-growing Member Success Operations team at Carrot with the opportunity to work with a variety of teams across the organization.
- 1+ years of experience in customer or member support
- Experience with Lessonly, Jira/Confluence, Jotform, and other quality assurance tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Suite and/or Google Apps
- Experience working closely with quality assurance and support leaders
- Prior exposure to a high-growth work environment that requires adaptability
- Fluency in French to support our French Canadian members.
- 3+ years of experience in front-line support
- 1+ years of training and/or quality assurance experience in a support environment
- Self-motivated, takes clear ownership and initiative and knows when to seek guidance
- Flexible and able to change priorities quickly
- The capacity to perform regular quality assurance reviews while managing other priorities in parallel
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $65,000-$75,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company, with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.