🤔 Opportunistic application
Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2022
The most exciting parts
- This is an opportunity to meaningfully change the way that people think about and take action on their personal finances. As you can imagine; this is a complex, nuanced, and emotionally charged problem space. It’s also a problem space that has the potential to change people’s lives for the better in many ways. We’re looking for people who are excited about bringing financial literacy and empowerment to the world.
- Canua straddles traditional finance and the rapidly evolving world of web3 and crypto-powered finance. Everything from old-school XML schemas to fully decentralized multi-chain lending protocols. It's a complicated space and you'll have an opportunity to learn a lot.
- Zero to one. As a founding member of the team you’ll have an extraordinary amount of influence over what Canua becomes, as both a company and as a product. At this stage, we’re looking for generalists who are humble yet confident and have a thirst for learning fast and applying that learning to effectively solve hard problems.
What you’ll do 👩💻
- You tell us! What do you find compelling about Canua's mission to change personal finance and how do you think you could help?
What we look for 🔎
- Displayed dedication to your craft and improving your skills over time.
- Extremely strong communication skills, both verbal and written. We’re a fully distributed team that relies heavily on written communication to get things done.
- Fluency in english.
- Experience at another high growth startup is a plus, but not required.
What you’ll get ✨
- 💰 Competitive salary and a meaningful equity stake in our collective future
- 🧑🏾💻 Autonomy & flexibility to work when and where you want
- 🏝 Unlimited holidays
- 📚 A generous learning budget
- 💻 New equipment to build your own workspace
- 🏞 Regular company retreats
- 🤩 A chance to change the world