People Operations Coordinator
Campus is on a mission to maximize access to a world-class education.
At Campus, students come first, and we mean it. We are a digital community college featuring live online classes taught by faculty from the best schools in the country (think Princeton, NYU, UCLA, Michigan) and we believe students shouldn’t have to go into debt to receive a great education.
We’re backed by an investor team that deeply believes in our vision for the future of education. Our investors include Sam Altman, Founders Fund, Bloomberg Beta, Precursor Ventures, Reach Capital, Rethink Education,and Betaworks, among others. We're also supported by a group of amazing angels including Jason Citron (CEO of Discord) and Rob Hayes.
We’re looking for a People Operations Coordinator with a passion for education to help grow and support our rapidly growing team. This is a generalist role which means you will have opportunities to impact many areas at Campus.
What’ll you do
- Be the first point of contact for any HR queries for our employees
- Own the experience for critical moments along the employee lifecycle including onboarding, offboarding, anniversaries, and promotions.
- Oversee the workplace experience in our NYC office
- Organize the planning and management of company events
- Execute special projects and manage ad hoc requests
- Handle the logistics and procurement of materials, technology, and equipment
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- You are excited about the opportunity to improve the higher education system
- You have excellent communication and people skills
- You are proactive and have a can-do attitude
- You are looking to start your career in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- You are based out of New York City or are willing to relocate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- You have 1+ years of related experience
- New York, New York
What you’ll get:
- Opportunity for impact– as an early team member, you’ll be an integral player in bringing our vision to life
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive salary and equity package
- In-office catered lunch
- Unlimited PTO and hybrid work schedule
Campus celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, political affiliation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.