Exciting opportunity to take the lead of product, at our NYC B2B startup.
Be the Head of Product & work with the founding team of building B2B digital marketplace & vertical software tech company, to impact & digitize, the $1.4 Trillion construction materials industry.
Director Product Responsibilities
- Get hands-on and be the primary product owner of strategic features. Build a roadmap, define success metrics, and drive implementation by collaborating directly with engineering.
- Define, measure, and report on key product metrics.
- Lead the product definition, strategy, and long term product vision for the B2B Marketplace.
- Engage and cultivate relationships with our customers on both sides: understand and be able to articulate their needs and overall product value propositions.
- Drive product development processes from requirements to launch, including user stories, user wireframes, use cases & the roadmap, planning & sprints.
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - within teams, to the management team, etc.
- Engage with our customers, to work through business requirements, product & long term customer engagement requirements.
- In time Hire, manage, and develop a team of all-star product managers and designers; that together develop an easy-to-use, frictionless, delightful experience across the platform.
- Foster a learn-fast mentality and collaborate with operational teams to roll out new offerings on a regular cadence.
- You will report to the CEO, as you collaborate cross-functionally throughout the organization with engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, strategic partnerships, legal, and data.
What You Bring With You
- 8+ years of experience in software product management in a fast-paced company where you demonstrated leadership during extreme growth phases.
- 4+ years managing PMs and leading a product management team.-Experience successfully building and growing a two-sided , B2B marketplace or eCommerce or Software.-You have hustle and a track record of impact - you’ve been in the trenches through high growth and have a proven record of driving significant, company-wide impact.
- Experience working daily with software engineers to ship features through an entire product lifecycle.
- You have managed products at various stages of maturity from greenfield to legacy.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development on SaaS products with frequent releases.
- You are a strategic thinker and thrive operating in broad scope, from conception through deployment and ongoing operation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to organize and present thoughts clearly and concisely.
- Passion for Real Estate, Construction, Construction Materials : You have an interest in our industry vertical & our business vertical. Enjoy talking about it, getting into the details, and learning more about the space.
- Startup Mindset: Experience working at smaller companies that have gone through rapid growth, and you are comfortable wearing many hats.
Compensation & Benefits
This is a seed stage startup!
Compensation is heavily weighted on Equity (short-term into the coming round)