Sr Software Engineer - Tech Lead
New York City based Seed Stage Startup -
Seeking Sr Software Engineer / Tech Lead (Full Stack)
Are you hands on engineer?
Driven to learn, grow, build, solve problems; wanting to work with funded startup experienced & to create value for customers; seeking to impact a Trillion $ industry?!
Buildstock is B2B construction materials Marketplace and vertical Software startup, that connects construction developers or general contractors directly with materials suppliers. The platform creates improved pricing, payments, time efficiencies & logistics data accuracy for large scale public and private projects; focused on high rises, industrial or infrastructure; in a Trillion dollar industry.
Work with founders and our our go to market platform, launch customers and; scaling of our business & software technologies over time.
Full Stack - Sr Software Engineer
- Actively code to build software, features &; platform.
- Integrate API, build algorithm, search query engine, features, front & back end software.
- Be a savvy product focused engineering leader, integrating Product requirements, use cases, UX/UI; into technical specs.
- Translate business & product requirements into technical specifications.
- Be responsible for architecting the technical vision for the company.
- Determine operational feasibility and recommend optimal/potential solutions (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development).
- Will have full autonomy to manage internal systems, the technology stack, and to develop the product infrastructure for scale; while collaborating with the founding team and customers on the product roadmap.
About You & Requirements
- A successful Sr Software Engineer or Tech Lead, full stack, is a builder who wants to take ownership of a product from end to back end at its most nascent stage.
- 5-10 years engineering development experience.
- Django, Python, Vue, SQL, Jacascrip, Java
- Prior relevant funded startups experience is a must.
- You love writing clean, robust code that scales across platforms and devices.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Scope development effort, manage & timeline delivery; including budgets & resources.
- Provide technical feedback around product roadmap, design reviews, and team problem solving sessions.
- Experience leading teams; with an ability to grow the company's engineering teams, both front & back end.
- Experience working on web applications and modern programming languages and frameworks
- Experience with Cloud Technologies, APIs, Databases (AI is a +).
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills. Compensation
- This is a seed stage startup!
- Compensation: is heavily weighted on Equity as a co-founder (short-term)