SEO Content Writer
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Timing: Immediate start (Remote work for 3-6 months)
Location: United States
Bravado is looking to hire an experienced SEO Content Writer to contract with its Marketing team for 3-6 months! In this role, you will work closely with our diverse team of in-house marketing creatives to talk about sales in an honest and direct, but also fun and irreverent way. Your responsibilities can range between developing engaging content strategy around SEO, keyword research and executing content publishing. You will manage and hone Bravado’s brand voice and apply it across all content strategy to create a consistent voice across our various channels.
Your responsibilities will cover all things writing for our in-house creative team, working closely with the resident copywriter to develop compelling, fun SEO and creative content efficiently. If you’re a long-form writer looking to develop your skills, this role is a great opportunity to be creative and grow your skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Produce multiple copy assignments under swift deadlines, working closely with an editor to produce content that meets the demands of concerted SEO strategy, with compelling verbiage that sings.
- Adapt to flexible copy demands to assist the resident copywriter. You might be pulled from SEO work to help on short form ad copy, long-form educational content, or even creative and humorous writing.
- Strike a balance between quality and quantity. We strive to move fast, but you’ll never be penalized for taking a beat to make sure your copy is as solid as possible.
- Understand business strategy to ensure all content and copy ideas align with the Bravado brand.
- Stay on top of current news, pop culture trends to pitch content ideas that are top of mind for our audience at the moment.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of professional writing and marketing experience.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills, with a portfolio of creative/humorous work.
- Ability to develop creative campaign ideas while navigating ambiguity, managing multiple stakeholders and projects, and working within evolving deadlines and scope.
- Passion for Bravado and its mission, and strong understanding of the brand, tone of voice and style.
- Fluency in digital channels, including all social media platforms.
- Ability to be a self-starter and a team player.
- Ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively, oscillating between concept to execution seamlessly.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work well with others without compromising our voice and integrity.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail
WHAT WOULD SET YOU APART:
- Worked in B2B/software sales and/or have a deep understanding of salespeople.
- Experience with writing comedy, sketches, or stand-up.
- Experience working at a fast-paced, growing start-up.
Bravado is the #1 career destination for the world’s top sales professionals. Our team is on a mission to become the single most important online platform where top sales professionals go to seek and receive advice, network, and find a new job.
Sales representatives come to Bravado to network with other sales representatives, learn how to improve their skills, hire top talent, and find a new job. We provide an online forum, portfolio and events which empower our members to build their personal brands, connect with other sales professionals, and be the best they can be in their jobs.
Thousands of organizations are represented on the Bravado platform. Our members hail from sales teams at Google, Salesforce, Facebook, and Amazon, and many more. Our members have the opportunity to give back to the sales community and mentor students interested in sales, and junior sales professionals.
Our team is global and remote. We value every employee’s voice and believe that the most effective team is a diverse one. We live by the following core values, and weave them into everything that we do as an organization:
- Purpose Before Action
- Be Fearless
- Find Solutions, Not Problems
- Get Shit Done
- Put On Your Sales Hat
- Enjoy the Ride
We can’t wait to talk to you and build the future of sales together.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, religion, ability, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, veteran status, or any other status protected by state or federal law.