Blue Truck Logistics
Note: this is a hybrid office/wfh position preferably out of Denver, but Atlanta is possible as well for outstanding candidates.
Blue Truck Logistics is a technology startup - a new kind of delivery company, one using software to improve and automate how customers get critical goods. We’re tackling the inefficiencies in the local trucking market, starting with consumer delivery of large, bulky items. We’re looking for a software developer with full stack experience in web development, and someone that is comfortable coming in at an early stage and helping set technical direction.
You’ll be joining at the ground floor of an exciting new venture that recently raised its initial funding and one led by experienced executives with a background at Uber and other high growth companies.
As a Software Engineer reporting to our CTO, you’ll be responsible for developing our customer facing web application, as well as internal software and tools:
- Full stack development on our Django app
- Reading API documentation and implementing 3rd party APIs.
- Create internal tools related to route scheduling and optimization, automated customer communications, driver routing, billing, and more.
We’re looking for a someone that checks as many of these boxes as possible:
- We are an early-stage company, so you are comfortable starting code bases from scratch and working on different types of projects
- Experience with python, Django, and a frontend framework such as react, vue, angular, re-frame, etc.
- Experience with AWS
This position comes with significant autonomy, as well as input and control over technical architecture. We are moving quickly and your work will have a direct impact on the business as we scale.
This is high risk, high reward position with a venture capital backed company. You'll be critical to our success and well rewarded with equity in the company if we succeed, but this is also a very small enterprise--it's going to take a lot of hustle and technical expertise on your part to take us where we need to go. This is a great chance to attach yourself to a high growth rocket ship and come in on the ground floor of something really exciting.
Location notes: We are running operations in Atlanta, and our tech team is in Denver. This is a remote position, but it's a plus if you're in either of these areas.