Head of Merchant Operations
Axross (YC W22)
We are looking for a Head of Merchant Operations to scale-up Axross in Indonesia
Who are we?
We are an MIT and venture-backed technology start-up with the ambition to digitise “warung”s and unlock their potential to grow fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) brands. We are growing a team that is dynamic, driven and inclusive. We currently work with leading FMCG brands in Indonesia and will be scaling our business rapidly over the next few months.
How can you contribute?
- Lead merchant acquisition, onboarding and operations
- Work directly with co-founders to scale merchant growth across key cities in Java
- Full ownership of end-to-end merchant operations, including developing policies, executing processes and ensuring compliance
- Drive operational excellence with the goal of achieving maximum satisfaction of merchants
*What are we looking for? *
- Based in Indonesia, flexibility to travel between West and East Java
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Indonesia, and communicates effectively
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high degree of adaptability to respond to fast changing needs of the business
- Strong interest in digital products and scaling up start-up operations
- Passion to serve small businesses / warung
- Available to start immediately/in October 2021
*Example of valuable experiences for this role: *
- Experience managing a team of field / sales agents
- Working in leading FMCG companies in Indonesia (brand, trade marketing, sales)
- Experience in high-paced and dynamic professional environments (e.g., leading tech companies, management consulting)
- If this sounds exciting to you, please send your CV to [email hidden]
- Learn more about us at: www.axross.co