Full Stack App Developer (Android)
Axross (YC W22)
Who are we?
We are an MIT and venture-backed technology start-up with the ambition to digitise
“warungs” by radically changing the approach to modern trade solutions such as point-of-sale,
inventory management and e-payments. We are developing an innovative mobile app to
deploy these solutions, while gathering valuable general trade data for FMCG brands.
How can you contribute?
● Support our lead engineer in the implementation of key mobile app features (e.g.,
payment integration, analytics-driven notifications, gamification), app performance
improvements and troubleshooting / bug resolution (write clean, easy-to-follow code!)
● Continuously improve new app features to help “warung” owners get more value from
their business and daily routines (e.g., shopping list generation)
● Contribute to our overall mobile app roadmap - we welcome new and exciting ideas!
What are we looking for?
● Based in Southeast Asia
● Fluent in English and communicates effectively. Bahasa Indonesia is optional.
● Proven track record in Android app design, implementation and deployment
● Strong knowledge of Android SDK and React Native
● Experience with API implementation (e.g., RESTful, GraphQL), front-end (e.g., offline
storage, performance tuning) and back-end development (e.g., AWS)
● Experience with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL); able to write efficient queries
● Able to set up continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) DevOps
● Good understanding of the various software development approaches
Example of valuable experiences for this role:
● Experience working on mobile app development in a high-paced and dynamic
professional environment (e.g., tech start-up, leading tech company)
If this sounds exciting to you, please send your CV to [email hidden]
Learn more about us at: www.axross.co