Business Intelligence Tableau Developer
Axross (YC W22)
Software Engineering, Operations, Data Science
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2023
We are hiring a Business Intelligence Tableau Developer to scale-up Axross in Indonesia
Who are we?
- We are an MIT and venture-backed technology start-up with the ambition to digitise “warungs” and unlock market-pioneering insight for fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) brands. We work with global, top-tier brands to re-shape the analytics landscape in developing markets, by providing reliable and actionable data to improve strategic and commercial decisions.
How can you contribute?
- Design, develop, test and deploy Tableau dashboards
- Provide business-critical insight to leading FMCG companies in Indonesia to drive impactful decisions and measurable outcomes
- Help shape market-leading analytics and our overall product roadmap through design thinking and direct industry collaboration
- Structure complex datasets into clear and meaningful visualisation outputs
What are we looking for?
- Ideally based in Indonesia. Regional candidates will be considered (required to travel*).
- Fluent in English and communicates effectively. Bahasa Indonesia is optional.
- Proven experience with Tableau dashboard design and delivery
- Strong understanding of data strategy, data modelling, and ETL design and execution
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with high degree of adaptability*Occasional travel to Indonesia. Axross prioritises employee safety and complies with international travel advisory (CDC). Remote working is allowed while COVID-19 risks persist.
Example of valuable experiences for this role:
- Experience in business intelligence or data science roles
- Working in leading FMCG companies and / or high-paced and dynamic professional environments (e.g., management consulting, leading tech companies)
- If this sounds exciting to you, please send your CV to [email hidden]
- Learn more about us at: www.axross.co