Aidaly Coach Pool
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
In 2020, unpaid family caregivers provided an estimated 34+ billion hours of care, worth over $470 billion to the economy. COVID-19 devastated our care infrastructure, and millions left the workforce to provide care in home. As baby boomers age into retirement and increase demand for home care services, quality care becomes harder for families to find and afford. Now more than ever, families are compelled to provide increasingly complex care in the home as a safer, more affordable option for long-term care.
At Aidaly, we're on a mission to reimagine in-home care for our most vulnerable populations. Our unique model puts family caregivers at the center of care delivery and addresses SDoH from within the household. Aidaly provides family caregivers with the training, support, and compensation they need to deliver high-quality care in the home. With a combination of technology & human support, Aidaly’s platform empowers families to keep their loved ones living in their homes and communities longer while filling a critical homecare workforce need.
We’re backed with $8.5m in Seed funding from a world-class group of investors, including SevenSevenSix, Scribble Ventures, Operator Partners, Primetime Partners, Precursor, and many angels with deep fintech and healthcare experiences.
Aidaly supports family Caregivers across many dimensions. From navigating benefits, finances, caregiving techniques, training, and mental health, Aidaly coaches are important resources for Aidaly members and the broader caregiving community. We are building a unique peer coaching program to support family caregivers as they achieve their financial, health, and well-being goals and are looking for family caregivers who want to join us as coaches.
What You'll Do
- Work hourly shifts and a caseload of caregivers at various points in their caregiving journey.
- Engage in a coach training program and demonstrate proficiency in the Aidaly Coaching model, including the ability to conduct signature coaching experiences.
- Surface potentially eligible family caregivers to the onboarding team
- Be the voice of the customer, communicating customer feedback with sales, product, marketing, etc.
- Complete documentation on behalf of the customer and regularly update profiles of the customer to represent the current status
- Promote Aidaly's member services to hotline callers
Who You Are
- You have experience as a family caregiver yourself
- You are comfortable using CRM, telephony, and other common software tools
- You have 3-5 years in a customer-facing role working in healthcare, human services, or similar
- Multi-lingual preferred
- Excitement to work remotely--this role can be performed nationwide
At Aidaly, we offer competitive compensation and equity incentives. As a member of team Aidaly, you will have the opportunity to drive impact in your community and gain exposure to all functions of a growing business. Our team is high output and high trust; we care deeply about each other and invest in each other's growth and development.
If you take pride in getting things done, have healthy and positive communication skills, and have a passion for helping underserved families, we encourage you to apply.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position. Aidaly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.