Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2023
In 2020, unpaid family caregivers provided an estimated 34+ billion hours of care, worth over $470 billion to the economy. COVID-19 devastated our care infrastructure, and millions left the workforce to provide care in home. As baby boomers age into retirement and increase demand for home care services, quality care becomes harder for families to find and afford. Now more than ever, families are compelled to provide increasingly complex care in the home as a safer, more affordable option for long-term care.
At Aidaly, we're on a mission to reimagine in-home care for our most vulnerable populations. Our unique model puts family caregivers at the center of care delivery and addresses SDoH from within the household. Aidaly provides family caregivers with the training, support, and compensation they need to deliver high-quality care in the home. With a combination of technology & human support, Aidaly’s platform empowers families to keep their loved ones living in their homes and communities longer while filling a critical homecare workforce need.
We’re backed with $8.5m in Seed funding from a world-class group of investors, including SevenSevenSix, Scribble Ventures, Operator Partners, Primetime Partners, Precursor, and many angels with deep fintech and healthcare experiences.
As a Founding Onboarding Coach, you will play a critical role in helping build out our D2C sales and onboarding process, helping customers maximize their use of Aidaly's products and training to start getting paid in their roles as family caregivers. You will work closely with our customers to provide guidance and product demos during their onboarding process, ensuring they have a seamless and successful experience with our company. We are looking for a candidate eager to take on the challenge of being the first product-led sales hire in a small and resourceful cross-functional team. The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic about taking on a role that requires a blend of sales and customer success skills and the opportunity to take on and shape a job that does not yet have a well-established workflow. You will have the chance to work closely with marketing and product to test and establish playbooks that delight customers and help us scale a repeatable sales motion. This is a great position for someone with start-up and sales experience looking to learn about cross-functional areas and advance their career within an early-stage start-up.
What you will do
- Refine the onboarding process for Aidaly's new customers, from initial engagement to successful product adoption
- Manage a sales pipeline and sales cycle from prospecting and qualification to close, hitting quota (based on the successful conclusion of the onboarding process)
- Work closely with our marketing and product teams to collaborate on lead-generation efforts, and share insights to help improve volume and conversion goals
- Work closely with field operations to ensure customers have a smooth training process
- Conduct product demos and onboarding calls to verify benefits and eligibility, and to build rapport, education, and excitement about Aidaly’s products, services, and community
- Conduct engaging prospecting and nurture activities using a multi-channel approach (phone, video, email, SMS, etc.)
- Participate in customer-facing activities such as webinars, workshops, and other events to promote Aidaly's products and services
What we look for
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed, resourceful, and able to succeed with minimal guidance
- 2+ years of working in a start-up in a sales, recruitment, admissions/enrollment, or operations capacity
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent execution skills, endless determination, and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and proactively, with a focus on driving results
- Proficiency using CRM, dialer, and sales tools (e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach, Aircall, etc.)
- Extreme ownership and pride in your work
- Spanish fluency and Phoenix-area resident preferred
If you are a performance-oriented self-starter and passionate about helping as many family caregivers get paid for their work as possible, we want to hear from you.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options grant
- Premium health insurance plan
- 401k match
- Vacation and Holidays
- Parental and Family Leave
- Annual company retreat at Aidaly HQ
At Aidaly, we offer competitive compensation and equity incentives. As a member of team Aidaly, you will have the opportunity to drive impact in your community and gain exposure to all functions of a growing business. Our team is high output and high trust; we care deeply about each other and invest in each other's growth and development.
If you take pride in getting things done, have healthy and positive communication skills, and have a passion for helping underserved families, we encourage you to apply.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position. Aidaly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.
See more open positions at Aidaly
Something looks off?