GM - Respite Studio
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2023
In 2020, unpaid family caregivers provided an estimated 34+ billion hours of care, worth over $470 billion to the economy. COVID-19 devastated our care infrastructure, and millions left the workforce to provide care in home. As baby boomers age into retirement and increase demand for home care services, quality care becomes harder for families to find and afford. Now more than ever, families are compelled to provide increasingly complex care in the home as a safer, more affordable option for long-term care.
At Aidaly, we're on a mission to reimagine in-home care for our most vulnerable populations. Our unique model puts family caregivers at the center of care delivery and addresses SDoH from within the household. Aidaly provides family caregivers with the training, support, and compensation they need to deliver high-quality care in the home. With a combination of technology & human support, Aidaly’s platform empowers families to keep their loved ones living in their homes and communities longer while filling a critical homecare workforce need.
We’re backed with $8.5m in Seed funding from a world-class group of investors, including SevenSevenSix, Scribble Ventures, Operator Partners, Primetime Partners, Precursor, and many angels with deep fintech and healthcare experiences.
What you will do
- Manage day-to-day operations of the office and city team
- Maintain office systems and procedures, as well as licensing and compliance
- Build relationships with families by sharing information at community events and resource fairs
- Foster partnerships with local organizations
- Collaborate to facilitate the Clinical and Lab training program per state requirements
- Secure and maintain equipment and instructional materials essential to in-person training
- Host programming and support services on-site for local family caregivers
What we look for
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed, resourceful, and able to succeed with minimal guidance
- 5+ years of experience in nursing, education, management, or related field
- Strong organizational skills to develop processes and systems
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives, events, and organizing people
- Excellent execution skills, endless determination, and attention to detail
- Extreme ownership and pride in your work
- Mission-driven and empathetic
- Proficiency in English and Spanish is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options grant
- Premium health insurance plan
- 401k match
- Vacation and Holidays
- Parental and Family Leave
- Annual company retreat at Aidaly HQ
At Aidaly, we offer competitive compensation and equity incentives. As a member of team Aidaly, you will have the opportunity to drive impact in your community and gain exposure to all functions of a growing business. Our team is high output and high trust; we care deeply about each other and invest in each other's growth and development.
If you take pride in getting things done, have healthy and positive communication skills, and have a passion for helping underserved families, we encourage you to apply.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position. Aidaly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.
See more open positions at Aidaly
Something looks off?